The following terms apply to your use of this ValleyCulturalArtSociety.com Service and any account that you may open or attempt to open via this Service:
- This is a Private/Closed-to-the-public fee-based membership website. Only paid members in good standing will be able to access the membership directory, forum, and any other private area pages
- You must be age 18 years or older to use this Service
- You must be a human to open an account. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted
- You may use a nickname, initials, real name, fantasy name, email address, your Meetup name, etc. for your USER NAME on your profile. Members can ONLY see your User Name and any biographical info you care to share. Only Kaz and the webmaster can see the rest of your personal information to verify that you are who you say you are. This is for the safety and privacy of all members
- You must provide your legal full name, valid email address, address, zip code, identifiable “head shot” photo, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process. ALL information is kept confidential and is never sold, rented, abused or disclosed w/o authorization. Failure to provide the information requested will result in denial of membership. Discovery of falsification of any of the information will result in expulsion without refund
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Valley Cultural Art Society and Art Explorers AZ, Inc.. will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation. Simple word or phrase passwords will present issues each time you attempt to log in, so please read the FAQ for tips on creating a stronger password. The entire internet industry is requiring stronger passwords to thwart increasingly sophisticated hacking software and bots. While we have added increased security for the entire website with an SSL, the weakest link is each individual account and password, so please do your part to help us maintain website security
- You agree not to upload any copyrighted, trademarked, or proprietary materials on the Service without the expressed permission of the owner of said materials
- You agree to use the Service only for lawful purposes and agree to not use the Service in any way that will infringe upon the use or rights of any other user
- You agree not to stalk, SPAM, harass, denigrate, or contact any member for any reason other than art-related. Particularly, you will not contact members on behalf of your business interests, or for dating/amorous reasons. Violation of these principles will eject you from this group without refund.
- All of these pages and their content are copyrighted by Valley Cultural Art Society and Art Explorers AZ, Inc. You agree not to violate this by copying anything in any way and/or relaying the copyrighted content to anyone not a VCAS member in good standing. Legal consequences may result
We reserve the right, at any time, to change any fees or charges for using any services provided on the Service (or to begin charging fees for any free service), provided that such changes will not apply to fees or charges paid prior to the time of the change.
There are NO free Trial Periods. There are NO Refunds.
Subscription Fee Plan – Please read the FAQ page for more information.
- Membership and full use of this website is $35 per year from February 1 to February 1.
- You may choose to join our free www.Meetup.com/VCAS website to get an idea of what we are doing, and then come over to ValleyCulturalArtSociety.com to take advantage of our official and full-featured site with its benefits.
As long as you’re a Member or have an outstanding balance with us, you’ll provide us with valid credit card information and authorize us to deduct your plan charges or your “ticketed” event charges against that credit card. NO actual credit card numbers are stored on this website. All credit card information is processed through PayPal. You’ll replace the information for any credit card that expires with information for a different valid credit card. Anyone using a credit card represents and warrants that he or she is authorized to use that credit card, and that any and all charges may be billed to that credit card and won’t be rejected. If, for some reason, we’re unable to process your credit card order, we’ll try to contact you by email and suspend your account until your payment can be processed. It is vital that you provide us with a VALID email address. If you prefer to pay in cash or by check or with Square CC processing, please contact Kaz HERE. Sorry, we don’t accept any forms of barter at this time.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you assume full responsibility for any loss that results from your use of this Website and the Services of VCAS, including any downloads from the Website. We and our Team won’t be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, or consequential damages under any circumstances, even if they’re based on negligence or we’ve been advised of the possibility of those damages. Our total liability for all claims made about the Service in any month will be no more than what you paid us for our Service the term before.
Valley Cultural Art Society, Art Explorers AZ, Inc. Officers, Board of Directors, Committees, Hosts, or Instructors are not responsible for the behavior of any advertisers, linked websites, or other Members.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our Team harmless from any losses (including attorney fees) that result from any claims you make that aren’t allowed under these Terms due to a “Limitation of Liability” or other provision. You also agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any losses (including attorney fees) that result from third-party claims that you or someone using your password did something that, if true, would violate any of these Terms.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide the material on the Website and the Service as is. That means we don’t provide warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
If we file an action against you claiming you breached these Terms and we prevail, we’re entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and any damages or other relief we may be awarded.
If you violate these Terms then we may seek injunctive relief (meaning we may request a court order to stop you) or other equitable relief.
If we have to provide information in response to a subpoena related to your account, then we may charge you for our costs. These fees may include attorney and employee time spent retrieving the records, preparing documents, and participating in a deposition.
You may not assign any of your rights under this agreement to anyone else. We may assign our rights to any other individual or entity at our discretion.
Choice of Law
We won’t be held liable for any delays or failure in performance of any part of our Service, from any cause beyond our control. This includes, but is not limited to, acts of God, changes to law or regulations, embargoes, war, terrorist acts, riots, fires, earthquakes, nuclear accidents, zombie apocalypse, floods, strikes, power blackouts, volcanic action, unusually severe weather conditions, sudden illness of a Host, Instructor, or Demonstrator, sudden cancellation by third-party providers, misprinted public media information, and the rare fallibility of our scheduling.