The following terms apply to your use of this ArtEXplorersAZ.com Service and any account that you may open or attempt to open via this Service:
- You must be age 21 years or older to use this Service
- You must be a human to open an account. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted
- You must provide your legal full name, valid email address, zip code, identifiable “head shot” photo, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process. ALL information is kept confidential and is never sold, rented, abused or disclosed w/o authorization. Failure to provide the information requested will result in denial of membership. Discovery of falsification of any of the information will result in expulsion without refund
- You may use a nickname, initials, real name, email address, or your Meetup name on your profile. Only Kaz and the webmaster (in another state) can see the rest of your personal information to verify that you are who you say you are
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Art Explorers AZ, Inc. will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation. Simple word or phrases passwords will present issues each time you attempt to log in, so read the FAQ for tips on creating a stronger password
- You agree not to upload any copyrighted, trademarked, or proprietary materials on the Service without the expressed permission of the owner
- You agree to use the Service only for lawful purposes and agree to not use the Service in any way that will infringe upon the use or rights of any other user
- You agree not to stalk, SPAM, harass, or contact any member for any reason unless they ask you to do so. Particularly, you will not contact members on behalf of your business interests, or for dating/amorous reasons. Violation of these principles will eject you from this group without refund
- All of these pages and their content are copyrighted by Art Explorers AZ, Inc. You agree not to violate this by copying anything in any way and/or relaying the copyrighted content, or event scheduling to anyone not an AEAZ member in good standing. Legal consequences may result
We reserve the right, at any time, to change any fees or charges for using any services provided on the Service (or to begin charging fees for any free service), provided that such changes will not apply to fees or charges paid prior to the time of the change.
Subscription Fee Plans – Please read the FAQ page for more information. You may choose from one of the following:
- One (1) year (12 months) for $25 Silver Membership. This provides access to most of our events except those specifically held for the Gold or Platinum Members
- One (1) year (12 months) for $100 – $250 Gold Membership. 10% discount on many ticketed events, pre-registration for some events, and more
- One (1) year (12 months) for $500 – $1,500 Platinum Membeership. 10% discount on many ticketed events, pre-registration for some events, 6 Free Select Events per year, and more
- All plans will automatically renew until you tell us in writing to stop
- For a limited time, you may add Free months to your current membership by Referring a Friend/Family/Colleague – 3 months for every paying new member that you bring into our group. Maximum credits are four (4) new referrals = twelve (12) months extension on your membership due date. Newly referred members must enter your name into the space provided on their entry Profile Page. Restrictions apply, contact Kaz for any questions about this or how to apply the Referral to a past registrant
- There is no trial period and there are no refunds. Please see the Refund Policy for more information
- Please read about our past events to get an idea of the diversity of events we professionally plan and execute; read about what our members say about us.
- You may choose to join our www.Meetup.com/Art-Explorers website to get to know us, talk with our members, and then come over to ArtExplorersAz.com to take advantage of our full schedule of offerings.
As long as you’re a Member or have an outstanding balance with us, you’ll provide us with valid credit card information and authorize us to deduct your chosen plan charges or your “ticketed” event charges against that credit card. NO actual credit card numbers are stored on this website. All credit card information is processed through PayPal. You’ll replace the information for any credit card that expires with information for a different valid credit card. Anyone using a credit card represents and warrants that he or she is authorized to use that credit card, and that any and all charges may be billed to that credit card and won’t be rejected. If, for some reason, we’re unable to process your credit card order, we’ll try to contact you by email and suspend your account until your payment can be processed. Sorry, we don’t accept any forms of barter at this time.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you assume full responsibility for any loss that results from your use of this Website and the Services of AEAZ, including any downloads from the Website. We and our Team won’t be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, or consequential damages under any circumstances, even if they’re based on negligence or we’ve been advised of the possibility of those damages. Our total liability for all claims made about the Service in any month will be no more than what you paid us for our Service the term before.
Art Explorers AZ, Inc. Officers, Board of Directors, Hosts, or Instructors are not responsible for the behavior of any advertisers, linked websites, or other Members.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and our Team harmless from any losses (including attorney fees) that result from any claims you make that aren’t allowed under these Terms due to a “Limitation of Liability” or other provision. You also agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any losses (including attorney fees) that result from third-party claims that you or someone using your password did something that, if true, would violate any of these Terms.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide the material on the Website and the Service as is. That means we don’t provide warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
If we file an action against you claiming you breached these Terms and we prevail, we’re entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and any damages or other relief we may be awarded.
If you violate these Terms then we may seek injunctive relief (meaning we may request a court order to stop you) or other equitable relief.
If we have to provide information in response to a subpoena related to your account, then we may charge you for our costs. These fees may include attorney and employee time spent retrieving the records, preparing documents, and participating in a deposition.
You may not assign any of your rights under this agreement to anyone else. We may assign our rights to any other individual or entity at our discretion.
Choice of Law
We won’t be held liable for any delays or failure in performance of any part of our Service, from any cause beyond our control. This includes, but is not limited to, acts of God, changes to law or regulations, embargoes, war, terrorist acts, riots, fires, earthquakes, nuclear accidents, zombie apocalypse, floods, strikes, power blackouts, volcanic action, unusually severe weather conditions, sudden illness of a Host or Instructor, sudden cancellation by third-party providers, misprinted public media information, and the rare fallibility of our scheduling.